To organize live broadcast/ public screening
Public Screening, once by front projection and once by rear projection, we give tips.
What do I need for live broadcast?
- Beamer with good brightness at the very least: 5000 ANSI Lumen
- Lens, compatible lens
- Terminal for the signal (laptop streaming, cable TV receiver, sky box, HDTV)
- cable to connect beamer to player
- Canvas (here: Celexon folding frame canvas)
- Tent for protection and dimming
What else do I need?
Audio technology like loudspeakers
How relevant are FIFA licenses for public screening?
For Public Scrrenings no extra licenses are necessary, if no entrance fee is required from the visitors.
What about Fees for Public Screening (Example: World Cup Fees)
For major events: special GEMA rates for public viewing. (Germany) Fees 2018 for up to 200sqm 99,58€.
What is rear projection?
- Projection from the back of the screen towards the viewer.
- darkening between beamer and screen through a tunnel (tent, molleton, tarpaulin)
- Projection setting: Image mirroring for rear projection
(video in german)
More about Public Screening
Here in our online shop: https://www.rebeam-shop.com/tipps-fue…
Our online shop: https://www.rebeam-shop.com
Our WM-Specials offers: https://www.rebeam-shop.com/wm-specials/
What is Public Screening with front projection
If you have no room for a rear projection behind the screen, we recommend the usual front projection. Please note that the beamer is on the viewer’s side. No tent/tunnel is necessary for this. The light does not have to penetrate the screen first (full light output).